Man... this was really cool! I liked how the difficulty progressed as I adventured deeper into the catacomb! All the different weapons were fun to experiment with :)
A downloadable game for Windows
You were foolish enough to take the legendary idol from the newly discovered Sanctum of Set; now the hordes of the dead seek to take it back, at any cost...
CLAIM THE IDOL.
FACE THE HORDE.
Ancient Swarm is an endless first-person co-op wave shooter set in an ancient egyptian temple where you must face waves of skeletons, mummies and devastating pharaohs.
Fight your way throughout the ancient sanctum to unlock better weapons and equipment using the souls from the dead you have defeated, and last as long as you can in a frantic fight against the infinite dead!
Inspired by Call of Duty: Zombies and classic FPS.
- Massive hordes of enemies
- Infinite waves
- Various types of guns, and even special mythical weapons!
- 4 Player couch co-op
- Three gamemodes, including a deathmatch mode!
This game was made by a team of 7 at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment as a student project.
- Dylan Clarke - Level Design, Secondary Sound Design, Promotional Material
- Jay Miller - Lead Design & Project Management
- Elliott Marshall - Gameplay and Weapons Systems Programmer
- Jordan Sangster-Williams - AI and UI Programmer
- Tamara Lynch- Character & UI Artist
- D'arcy Knock - Environmental and Weapon Artist
- Sam Byrne - Sound Design
|Authors||Dylza / Luminescence, Ducky1905, TJLynch, KarateCarrot, JazzaWil|
|Tags||3D, Co-op, deathmatch, Endless, FPS, Low-poly, Multiplayer, Survival Horror, wave-survival|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I like the electricity effect.:P
Great game man! really enjoyed the mummy swarms and pharaoh boss'. Completely different from anything else out there. You've really captured a great (mainstream yet still unique) style. Well Done!!!